BigQuery ODBC driver | Data truncation
My company has recently purchased and installed the ODBC Driver for Google BigQuery. We are pushing data from BigQuery into a SQL Server database.
It is working well for small datasets, however when we try to query for large datasets (e.g. 2 million records, one date column), the data is truncated and we receive an error like this:
- Started executing query at Line 1
- OLE DB provider "MSDASQL" for linked server "BIGQUERY_DATA" returned message "[Devart][ODBC][BigQuery]Not found: Job <<project_name>>:job_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx".
- Msg 7330, Level 16, State 2, Line 2
- Cannot fetch a row from OLE DB provider "MSDASQL" for linked server "BIGQUERY_DATA".
- Total execution time: 00:00:22.601
When this happens, we only receive a subset of the data. E.g. When I query a table with one date column and 2.4 million records, I get 350 thousand records and then this error occurs.
Could you advise if there is anything that we could check in our config/setup that is causing this issue? Or is this a known limitation with the driver?
Thank you in advance,