I have detected a memory leak in SecureBridge connecting to a SignalR hub. The memory leak is produced on each unexpected disconnection.
The error can be traced in a simple way.
1. Connect a hub client to any server hub in IIS.
2. Setup the hub client to reconnect on disconnection.
3. Connect the client to a hub
4. Force from server side the client disconnection, for example, resetting IIS.
5. The hub client detects the disconnection and reconnect again but a memory leak is generated. The memory leak size will be multiplied on program closing by the number of unexpected disconnects that are raised.
Enclosed are the stack trace of EurekaLog, document with steps to reproduce, HubServerWebApplication, Delphi example.
It happends on any connection to any hub, the to test, it is easy to change the url to point to any hub.