[10.0.46] run a second query (by hotkey) in the same editor does not work (without hitting the hotkey twice)

[10.0.46] run a second query (by hotkey) in the same editor does not work (without hitting the hotkey twice)

hi devart,

i do hope this is a bug and not another great example of "industrial standards".
if you have a regular edit tab open and have a query there that you can run with the
hotkey that runs a query where the cursor is - and you write a 2nd query and go with
the cursor the 2nd query and hit your hotkey again, what happens? nothing ! Super
annoying because you are always confused if the query was just super fast or if it didn´t run
and you always have to look twice... very very annoying.

so it should work like this:

"select * from table1;" <--- cursor in that query:  press hotkey to run that query
----> result
write a 2nd query below:
"select * from table2;" <---- cursor now here: press hotkey tun run query:
----> NOTHING happens

I have to press the hotkey twice!

you know, that´s the point.
you wrote us a super detailed text that we don´t appreciate devarts hard work you did with the last update.
but this example shows again that telling us "not appreciating your hard work" is an extremely misplaced call to your customers.

we appreciate your hard work, really! but if you destroy things that never have been a problem in the first place, then - nobody looks to your "hard work", everybody only sees the things you destroyed, either by accident or by silly calling these: "industrial standards".

however.... i would be happy if you could fix that!

thanks